On each record view page, below the image of the archival record, there is a table of information describing the record. Every record has a:
- title – a pithy description of the content
- date – either a day, month, year or year range
- record creator – the agency that created the record
- reference number – the archival series and item number.
Where appropriate, we have also added information in the fields:
- content creator – the person who wrote or otherwise created the content of the record
- description – the format of the record and/or to whom it was addressed
- notes – extra contextualising information
- copyright notice – the holder of intellectual property rights for the record.
>> Next stop – Learning content